At Outcomes, our values are the cornerstone of our culture
- Accountability: We take ownership of our actions and commitments, holding ourselves responsible for delivering exceptional results.
- Empathy: We handle every client and associate with care, understanding their needs and providing support with compassion.
- Integrity: We are transparent, honest, and fair in all that we do, ensuring trust and credibility in every interaction.
- Opportunity: We believe in creating opportunities internally for our associates as well as externally for our clients and partners to better themselves and the communities they serve.
- Unity: We welcome diverse ideas and collaborate towards a shared goal, embodying the spirit of "One team, driving better Outcomes.
Benefits and Perks
Join us at Outcomes for competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, professional growth opportunities, employee resource groups, wellness programs, recognition and rewards-all designed to prioritize your success and well-being.
- Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans with no waiting period
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Critical Illness, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity Coverage
- Voluntary Long Term Disability available
- Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account options available
- Onsite Flu Shots & Biometric Screenings
- Fertility & Family Planning Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave policy
Work-Life Balance & Personal Development
- Employee Recognition Program
- Professional Development and Growth
- Employee Resource Groups - PRIDE, Women, Race & Ethnicity, Parents & Caregivers
- Up to 15 PTO days in the first year of employment for hourly associates (accrual increases with tenure milestones)
- Flexible PTO policy for salaried associates
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress/Work Environment
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Quarterly Wellness Challenges with Cash Prizes
- Mental Health Resources
- Companywide Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Employer Match and Roth Option Available - Immediate eligibility
- Prudential Financial Wellness Program
- 100% Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
What Employees Say About Outcomes
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and ensures equity across our organization. Having an environment where people feel accepted, included, and able to be themselves allows associates to be more creative, innovative, and successful. We continue to build an inclusive culture that connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve.
We're proud to fostering community volunteer involvement as well as internal employee resource groups.